Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Elephant with Bouquet

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having far nicer weather than we are in Lincolnshire.
Really getting fed up with all the rain.
 
I have coloured one of the gorgeous new images from the Whimsy Stamp release,
Elephant with Bouquet isn't he cute?
 
 
I have coloured the image with Distress markers and re-inkers.
Tracy has the Distress sprays, pads, markers and re-inkers in her shop if you need to stock up. 
 
I have only got a few of the re-inkers at the moment but hoping to build up my stash as I love them.
Its my birthday at the end of the month if any of my family are reading this and don't know what to buy me!!!
 
The papers are by Lemoncraft and taken from the Forget me Not paper pad.
 
 
The flower on the right of the display in green and pink has been made using the roll up roses die.
 

 
I would like to enter the following challenges.
 
Crafting by Designs - Ribbon and Lace
Crafting for all Seasons - Tic, tac, toe (Flowers, ribbon, backing paper)
 
Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
 


The products used can be ordered in the Noor!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab design,just gorgeous.xxx

Christine L said...

Awww what a wonderfully cute heffalump......... and a BEAUTIFUL card Sharon..... your style is fabulous!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Sharon, lovely image and all those beautiful embellishments. So pretty :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Sandy said...

The older I get, the more I love little elephants! They make me smile and so does your card. Well done!
sandy xx

Gina's Cards said...

This really is a beautiful card Sharon! The more I see this elephant, the more I want him! Your colouring is beautiful and such a gorgeous design too.
Hugs
Gina xx

Lorraine said...

Aww that little ellie is adorable and I love all the pretty embellies. A gorgeous card Sharon
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!Thank you for joining in at Crafting for all Seasons Challenge. Good luck :) Hugs, Valentina DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...